Multiple traumas and neglect in childhood left me with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and no feeling of self or self-worth. In my late teens I started to self-destruct, and at age 27 I had a psychological crisis followed by 35 years of depression. I had to try hard every single day of those 35 years to learn how to live a happy life, but I never gave up. And I did finally heal my problems and learn to live a great life.
My 4 Step Proprietary System to Heal ADD and Depression
Because I didn’t have good role models of what it’s like to live a good life, I had absolutely no idea how to do it. So I just tried everything I could think of. I read every self-help book I could find, started running five miles a day, and I changed my diet. I quit smoking marijuana and tobacco, quit drinking, and I talked to every kind of therapist and mental health professional.
For many years I didn’t even realize I had ADD, and had no idea what meditation was about, so it wasn’t until 1998 that I joined a meditation group based on Ancient Wisdom. That’s when I started to learn to control my thoughts, and my learning to live a good life took off like a rocket.
I built a successful business, formed new relationships, and discovered joys of being alive I never knew existed. My friends and family even started coming to me for advice.
I can honestly say that one day in my life now is worth all the years of my suffering.
I realized that anybody, even if you can’t get out of bed some mornings, can use the specific action steps I learned to heal their ADD and depression. So I developed a 4 Step Proprietary System called G-O-O-D, which stands for “Get Out Of Depression”. This is the 4 Step GOOD System to heal ADD and depression:
- Responsibility — Whether the problems in our life are our fault or not, we need to take responsibility for dealing with them. Taking responsibility for everything in your life is much easier than it sounds, and it’s tremendously liberating. You realize you have the freedom to make your life any way you want.
- Mindfulness — Our thoughts create our emotions. And I can prove it to you. We need to control our thoughts to focus on the positive side of things. We still know the negatives are there, we just don’t pay them as much attention. Learning to focus and control our thoughts helps to heal our ADD.
- Self-Esteem — When you feel good about yourself you feel better about everything. I’ll help you find your personal power so you can stand up for yourself anywhere without creating conflict. You’ll start to feel safe in the world. Then and only then can you enjoy life’s greatest pleasures.
- Emotional Control — We need to generate our own positive feelings and energy every day to achieve our goals and become the person we always wanted to be.
Do You Have High-Functioning Depression?
If you’re managing to keep your life together but are so tired of the struggle, you may have high-functioning depression. People with ADD often don’t understand why they’re not more successful so they feel bad about themselves. For many years I worked very hard at keeping my home business running so I wouldn’t have to be on welfare.
Some things in my life were enjoyable, but most of the time I wished I was someone else, anyone else.
And I had a death wish.
From that place I completely turned my life around. And with the right help you can too. I encourage you to never give up on living a joyful life. Know that you can be confident and strong, feeling good about yourself and the world, and making your life however you want it to be.
Healing Trauma Without Being Re-traumatized
After getting out of my depression I spent many years learning to help others. I learned there are proven methods, accepted by mainstream psychology, of healing trauma without being re-traumatized by the memories. You can take control of your life if you know what you’re doing.
An Experienced Guide
I know what it’s like to be very unhappy for a long time. Please understand there’s no need for anybody to live that way. Talk to someone who’s been where you are now and recovered, who’s tried everything they could think of, and learned through experience what works and what doesn’t.
My healing took 35 years because I did it alone.
It would have been so much faster if I’d had an experienced guide.
It’s very important to find a guide who gives you specific actions steps, not vague generalities. And find someone you’re comfortable with. You feel safe when you’re talking to them.
Free “End Depression Now” Coaching Session
To get out of your depression you just need to know what to do, and be willing to take action. The first action is to work with an experienced guide. Book a Free “End Depression Now” Coaching session with me now.
- We’ll work together to create a crystal clear vision of the kind of life you’d like to have.
- We’ll look specifically at what’s holding you back, and how you can get past those challenges.
- You’ll leave the session renewed, re-energized and inspired to live the life of your dreams.
Book your Free “End Depression Now” Coaching session.
I look forward to hearing your story,
Things are going to get easier