Please see Terms and Conditions of doing business on this website and with Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc.
- Your Age – YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may track the Internet Protocol (IP) address which you use to visit this website and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but you will remain anonymous unless you voluntarily provide us with your personally identifiable information. We may use and share this anonymous data for any purpose including sharing statistical information with current and potential advertisers.
If any one-on-one coaching or group coaching sessions with clients are involved in your purchase of products or services from Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc. they are absolutely confidential. If you are a client for either of these services, you can talk about them to anybody you wish, but we won’t.
- Collection, Use and Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information – We will not share your contact information. We will not share your credit card information with anybody except our payment processing agents.
We may use the personal information which you provide to send you information, either online or offline, via email, SMS text messaging, telephone, or direct mail regarding our products and services.
By providing your personal information on our website or with our company you are expressly consenting to receive communications from us. In addition, you expressly consent to be contacted in any manner including via email, direct mail, telephone or SMS text messaging, even if your information is listed on the US National Do Not Call registry or a similar registry. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use our site.
We may provide your personally identifiable information in accordance with the law, such as in response to a subpoena, warrant or other governmental request; if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; in the event of a sale, merger, or acquisition; or if you consent to such disclosure.
- Third-Party Hosting – We may contract with a third party to maintain and host the Website and to store data collected on the site. Therefore any information you submit, including personal information, may be placed and stored on a computer server maintained by a third-party host. You agree that our Company is not liable for any breach of security due to the actions or inactions of the third-party host.
- Links to Other Websites – The Website may contain links to other sites. Any such links are an accommodation to the respective third-party site owners and for your convenience. Sites linked to and from our Website are not necessarily under our control, and we shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content or privacy practices of any other website at any time.
- Security – This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
- *Disclaimer – The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc. and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Questions – If you have questions about this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the short form on this page.
Ken Lapp Global Life Skills Inc.
Retirement is going to get easier